The DEADLINE for submitting (both):
CAMERA-READY version + An Electronic IEEE Copy Right Form (eCF)
April 30, 2020 — Extended: June 4 2020 – [FIRM]
Please READ all the way to the END, especially what is written in BOLD to avoid any problem with your paper.
All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six (6) printed pages (10-point font) including figures, without incurring additional page charges (Maximum of 2 additional pages allowed (8 pages in Total), with over-length page fee – The over-length fee will be charged to each of the over-length pages, at 100 Euro per page in the final camera-ready version.
Standard IEEE Conference templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Camera Ready Format:
- Manuscripts MUST take into consideration ALL reviews comments received.
- Preparing Manuscripts MUST follow IEEE Two-Column format with single-spaced, ten-point font in the text (see: Template ) – The maximum manuscript length is six (6) pages (Maximum 2 additional pages (8 pages in Total)). All figures, tables, references, etc. are included in the page limit.
- Please make sure NOT to number your pages. Do not insert any footers or headers. Do not use any PDF security features in submitted PDF files, i.e., they must be fully accessible and editable by the producer for numbering and other production purposes.
Very important: Please make sure you include the following 6 points in your FINAL camera-ready manuscript
- Names of ALL authors
- Affiliation of ALL authors
- Emails of ALL authors
Important Note: If any of the above
6 points is missing, your paper will be RETURNED to you as INCOMPLETE.
Please upload the camera-ready paper at EDAS by going to “My Papers” tab and clicking on the “Upload” icon under the row “Final Manuscript” where the corresponding paper is located.
Electronic IEEE Copy Right Form (eCF)
- ONLY ONE author MUST Submit an Electronic IEEE Copy Right Form (eCF)
- Please submit the electronic IEEE Copyright Form (eCF) at EDAS by going to “My Papers” tab and clicking on the ‘(+)’ icon under the row “Copyright Form” where the paper is located. – STEPS ARE BELOW
Printable copies of the IEEE Copyright Form in PDF, HTML, and DOC formats are NO longer available.
What to Submit
One author MUST submit BOTH:
- Camera Ready Manuscript (pdf) &
- An Electronic IEEE Copy Right Form (eCF) through the EDAS system.
to the same EDAS link under the same EDAS number of the original paper submission.
- One author MUST Register & pay Conference fees before the deadline through the safe portal: (https://www.smarteventscy.com/congress/iwcmc2020/)
- All accepted IWCMC papers must be presented ORALLY, the presentation time is ranging between 10 to 20 min for each paper depending on your research findings & research results followed by questions from the audience.
- All accepted and PRESENTED papers will be submitted to be indexed by IEEE digital library (IEEE Xplore).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need an invitation letter, please make sure you: