The Registration DEADLINE is: Extended: May 15, 2021
for your paper(s) to be eligible for submission to IEEE Xplore.
All registrations & payment MUST be DONE through the safe portal:
If you plan to register using “Bank/wire Transfer” instead of “Credit Card”,
Please do so ASAP, as it takes a longer time for the money to be cleared.
|Registration types||Before Deadline||After deadline|
|Author (ACM/IEEE Member)||400 €||450 €|
|Author (Non Member)||450 €||500 €|
- One author registration covers up to two papers.
- Each additional papers (3rd paper, 4th paper, … and onward) will be charged 50% of the full registration fee.
|Additional Page Surchage||100 € (per page)|
- The additional page surcharge is per page for every paper that contains more than 6 pages (Max 2 extra pages allowed – Total of 8 pages).
- Failure to register by the above Deadline will result in your paper NOT being included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Cancellation of registration – UNTIL 30 April 2021: Refund less €50,00 administration fee is applicable.
- Cancellation of registration – AFTER 30 April 2021: No refund is applicable.
- A “No Show” to the conference, will not entitle the delegate to any refund.
- Any refund applicable will be made after the end of the conference.
Disclaimer: IWCMC 2021 & affiliates cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or damages of any type, to conference delegates or their companions, either during, or as a direct or indirect result, of the conference. All delegates and companions are advised to review their own insurance policies and obtain any additional coverage charges as may be needed or desired.