The Registration DEADLINE is: April 30, 2023
for your paper(s) to be presented & eligible for submission to IEEE Xplore.
All registrations & payments MUST be DONE through the safe portal:
It is highly encouraged to register using a “Credit Card”. But if you need to register using a “Bank/wire Transfer” instead of a “Credit Card”, please do so ASAP, as it takes a much longer time for the registration to be cleared.
- One author registration covers up to two papers.
- The additional page surcharge is per page for every paper that contains more than 6 pages (Maximum 2 extra pages allowed – a total of 8 pages per paper).
- Failure to register by the April 30th deadline will result in your paper NOT being included in the conference program & NOT being submitted to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Cancellation of registration – UNTIL 30 April 2023: Refund less €50,00 administration fee is applicable.
- Cancellation of registration – AFTER 30 April 2023: No refund is applicable.
- A “No Show” to the conference, will not entitle the delegate to any refund.
- Any refund applicable will be made after the end of the conference.
Disclaimer: IWCMC 2023 & affiliates cannot accept any responsibility or liability for losses or damages of any type, to conference delegates or their companions, either during, or as a direct or indirect result, of the conference. All delegates and companions are advised to review their own insurance policies and obtain any additional coverage charges as may be needed or desired.